Infertility treatment in Gdynia
Gameta Clinic in Gdynia is one of the bigger centres specialising in the treatment of infertility and in prenatal tests. We have a high rate of success in helping couples who were struggling with infertility to achieve pregnancy.
Patients like using our services, because:
- We offer diagnostics and treatment of infertility using the most advanced medical solutions,
- The doctors treating infertility in our centre are among the most experienced specialists in Poland.
The experience and qualifications of our specialists are confirmed by numerous certificates. In the team of clinical embryologists, three are certified by the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) and by the Polish Society of Reproductive Medicine and Embryology (PTMRiE).
Infertility treatment in Gdynia – who is it for?
We realise that infertility may be a complex issue, so the infertility treatment clinic in Gdynia participates in many programmes offering patients different forms of assistance.
- We took part in the government programme ‘Infertility treatment using in vitro fertilisation between 2013 – 2016’.
- Currently, we are implementing another programme: ‘Infertility treatment by in vitro fertilisation for the citizens of Gdańsk between 2017-2020’.
- Gameta in Gdynia participates in ‘Subsidies for the treatment of infertility by in vitro fertilisation for the citizens of Szczecinek between 2017-2019‘.
- • Gameta also implements EU programmes, such as the project co-funded by the Regional Operational Programme of Pomorskie Voivodeship between 2014–2020 ‘Preservation of fertility in patients with a neoplastic disease due to introduction of two new services by Gameta Gdynia Health Centre (LLC) in Gdynia’. The aim of the programme is to increase the competitive advantage of Gameta Gdynia Health Centre (LLC) by introducing two new services to preserve fertility of men and women diagnosed with a neoplastic disease. Radiotherapy and chemotherapy in a majority of cases results in infertility. The service will be provided prior to the primary (oncological) treatment of the patient. The investment is in compliance with the research direction of the agreements for the Smart Specialisations of Pomerania. The applicant foresees cooperation with the Oncology Centre in Gdynia. The value of the Project is PLN 819,000.00, with the contribution of European Funds being PLN 360,360.00
Infertility treatment in Gdynia – why you should trust us?
What makes Gameta clinic special?
- The new building in which the clinic is situated was opened in 2013. To ensure the best treatment outcomes and comfort of all patients, it was designed from the beginning specifically for infertility treatment.
- In our centres we use an original, electronic, multi-step system that secures reproductive cells and embryos. It is in conjunction with alarm procedures and back-up cryogenic tanks, which ensures a safe a unique solution to protect the embryos and reproductive cells.
- We received accreditation of the Medical Centre for Postgraduate Education in Warsaw for specialisation trainings.