Infertility treatment in Kielce
Kielce is home to the newest and most advanced centre for the treatment of infertility in Poland. The building which hosts the Gameta Infertility Treatment Centre was officially opened in 2015 as an innovative project completed in co-operation with the Regional Science and Technology Centre in Podzamcze.
Gameta clinic in Kielce – we promote sterility
The gynaecological clinic in Kielce is the first ‘CleanRoom’ in vitro laboratory in Poland, and one of few in the world. The innovative ‘CleanRoom’ project is a laboratory in which the air is monitored and filtered 24 hours a day, which ensures its highest purity. The ‘CleanRoom’ system allows to store cells in optimal conditions for their normal development.
Treatment of infertility – Kielce – we promote experience
Only highly qualified specialists work in Gameta clinic in Kielce. They include:
- specialists in pregnancy management
- specialists in assisted reproduction techniques
- specialists in infertility treatment
- a urologist
- specialists in prenatal testing
- medical laboratory assistants and technicians
- a psychologist
Moreover, we offer a professional customer service during the registration process.
Modern diagnostics and infertility treatment using advanced methods of assisted reproduction helped many couples to have the desired child. Therefore, if you are experiencing problems with fertility, make your first appointment at the infertility treatment clinic.
Infertility treatment centre in Kielce – location
Our centre is located near the ring road around Kielce and the E77 road. This is a great advantage for patients coming from outside Kielce, as the communication with Kraków, Katowice and Warsaw is very quick and convenient.
Infertility treatment clinics in Kielce – programmes that facilitate the use of our services
We hope that many couples struggling with infertility can use our services. Therefore, we participate in programmes to increase the accessibility of the diagnostics and treatment of infertility.
- We took part in the government programme ‘Infertility treatment using in vitro fertilisation between 2013 – 2016’.
Medical care supported by certificates
The high quality and effectiveness of our medical care is supported by many certificates and safety measures we implemented to increase the chances of curing infertility and of conception.
- The highest safety level of the gametes used in the assisted reproduction methods is guaranteed e.g. by the proprietary electronic multi-stage system of securing the gametes and embryos, combined with alert procedures and back-up cryogenic tanks.
- We have been accredited by the Medical Centre of Postgraduate Education in Warsaw to train doctors specialising in gynaecological endocrinology and reproduction.
- As the only centre in the Świętokrzyski region we have been approved by the Polish Ministry of Health to perform the activities associated with assisted reproduction and storage of reproductive cells according to the Act on Infertility Treatment of 25 June 2015.