Infertility treatment in Łódź
Gameta is the first centre in Europe certified by the European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
Gameta clinic in Łódź is the largest infertility treatment centre in Poland, and one of the biggest in Europe. In our clinic we offer treatment of infertility using:
- pharmacological methods,
- surgical procedures,
- assisted reproduction methods.
Gameta clinic in Łódź – we believe in experience
Regarding infertility treatment, Łódź can boast a clinic employing some of the most experienced specialists. The founder of Gameta is Professor Jerzy Radwan, who contributed to the success of the 1987 birth of the first child in Poland conceived using in vitro assisted reproduction methods. We have the longest practice in treating infertility in Poland, whereby the average work experience of our specialists in this area is 20 years.
Diagnostic laboratory – Gameta Łódź
The Infertility Treatment Clinic Gameta Łódź has a diagnostic laboratory offering a wide range of laboratory tests. The laboratory collects samples for testing between 07:00 and 19:00.
Gameta clinic in Łódź– location
Gameta in Łódź is located in a place easily accessible to patients from outside Łódź or Łódzkie Voivodeship. The clinic is in Rzgów near Łódź.
- It is the best location in Poland, close to the junction of A1 highway and S8 expressway, offering easy and convenient access from other parts of the country.
- Gameta is situated in a modern building with the surface area of over 3000 m2, and which opened in 2011. From the beginning the clinic was designed to be best suited to the treatment of infertility.
- Our high standards are ensured by an original electronic, multi-stage system for the protection of reproductive cells and embryos. Thanks to the alarm procedures and back-up cryogenic tanks, it is a safe and unique solution to protect the embryos and reproductive cells.
- We have RI Witness – a state-of-the-art safety system, found only in the best clinics in the world. It is the most advanced system for the tracing and tracking of reproductive cells and embryos.
Gynaecological private hospital in Łódź
Gameta is a gynaecological clinic in Łódź that promotes professional development of its employees, but also meets the patient’s expectations. All our activities are certified and fully professional. Moreover, we improve access to our services by participating in numerous programmes.
- We were the largest clinic implementing the government programme ‘Infertility treatment using in vitro fertilisation in the years 2013 – 2016’.
- We participate in City Refund Programmes for in vitro fertilisation e.g. in Łódź, Szczecinek, Bydgoszcz, Pabianice or Częstochowa.
- We have been accredited by the Medical Centre of Postgraduate Education in Warsaw to train doctors specialising in gynaecological endocrinology and reproduction.
- We received accreditation of the Ministry of Health to organise training for medical personnel regarding the collection, processing, storage, testing and distribution of reproductive cells and embryos for the purposes of medically assisted procreation.
- Our centre offers assisted procreation services and a bank of reproductive cells and embryos, and it has been approved by the Polish Ministry of Health to conduct the activities described in the Act on Infertility Treatment of 25 June 2015.