Our mission is to help infertile patients:
- The medical procedures are selected individually for each couple treated in our clinic.
- We support patients not only with the skills and extensive knowledge in the field of diagnostics and treatment of infertility, but also with understanding.
- We offer comprehensive, world-class care.
- Our patients can use state-of-the-art therapy methods.
Gameta is one of the first clinics in Poland to introduce the most advanced solutions and medical equipment, increasing the comfort and safety of our patients:
- We are one of the oldest non-public centres for the treatment of infertility in Poland.
- Since 1995, we have used intracytoplasmic sperm injection.
- In co-operation with Hamilton-Thorne, we were the first in Poland to use the system for laser incision of the zona pellucida: Laser Assisted Hatching.
- We are the first centre in Poland that offers a fully objective sperm analysis using CASA, computer-assisted sperm analysis by Hamilton-Thorne.
- We introduced embryo monitoring until the blastocyst stage in low oxygen concentrations, which guarantees a high rate of clinical pregnancies.
- We were among the first to use vitrification for freezing of embryos and eggs.
- We were among the first in Poland to implement the constant embryo monitoring technique (time-lapse) in daily practice.
- Our embryologists are certified by the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
- We pioneer in minimally invasive diagnostic and surgical procedures to restore fertility.
- We were the first in Poland to perform an autologous ovarian tissue transplantation.
- In the centre of Poland we built a 24-hour gynaecological and obstetrical hospital, so we can offer our pregnant patient continuation of care; our delivery unit has a contract with the National Health Fund.
We collaborate with the leading centres in Poland and across the world:
- Occupational Medicine Institute in Łódź – Laboratory of Environmental Reproductive Hazards
- Department of Infertility, University of Toulouse (France)
- Department of Gynaecology, University of Saint Denis (Reunion – France)
- Ludwik Hirszfeld Institute of Immunology and Experimental Therapy
- Regional Science and Technology Centre in Chęciny (Kielce)
- Medical University of Gdańsk
We receive awards and certificates:
- We are among the best clinics using assisted reproduction to treat infertility in Poland (according to the Newsweek ranking)
- To provide high-quality services and ensure patient satisfaction, we introduced a quality management system, resulting in a PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 certificate.
We are growing:
- In Rzgów near Łódź we built a centre for the treatment of infertility which, from the first paper sketches and computer visualisations, to the construction and decoration work was created by people experienced in managing infertility, to treat all causes of infertility.
- Our centres in Rzgów, Gdynia and Chęciny near Kielce are state-of-the-art, most comprehensive centres for infertility treatment in Poland.
- All our clinics are equipped with the most advanced technology for the treatment of infertility.
- The Rzgów centre near Łódź offers the largest area for the treatment of infertility in Poland; it has several high-class ultrasound devices, the largest assisted reproduction laboratory, and the best-equipped surgical room dedicated to surgical procedures associated with reproduction.
- Our embryological laboratory in the Scientific and Technological Park in Chęciny near Kielce is equipped with the most advanced systems for air quality control in Europe.
- We employ the greatest number of specialists in Poland dealing exclusively with infertility treatment.
We share our knowledge with other doctors.
We offer courses, trainings and hands-on workshops on the diagnostics of infertility and assisted reproduction techniques for doctors from across Poland. Our centres are accredited by the Centre for Postgraduate Education to provide specialisation training for doctors specialising in gynaecological endocrinology and infertility.
We perform the largest number of highly specialised procedures for infertility treatment in Poland.
We are reliable:
- Gameta reports the results of assisted reproduction techniques from the beginning of the ESHRE register
- We operate in compliance with standards, and co-create them together with other experts: procedures in our clinics are performed according to the recommendations of the Polish Society of Reproduction and the Polish Society of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians; the European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), and the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Polish Ministry of Health audited our procedures and centres multiple times
Our specialists are co-authors of the recommendations of the Polish Society of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians and the Polish Society of Reproductive Medicine.
Our patients can be sure they receive the best medical care possible.
We conduct scientific studies.
From the beginning we carry out scientific studies in our clinic. Our field of interests includes reproductive hazards, recurring miscarriages, early loss of pregnancy in infertile patients, medicines used to treat infertility and minimally invasive surgical techniques for the treatment of infertility.
Our specialists participate in national and international research programmes, seeking new solutions, and creating improved and more effective treatment methods.